Saturday, March 7, 2009

12 o' clock............i forgot the Meridiem

Saturday, March 7, 2009

It had to start someday or the other, Ya I was sure of it!! What kept boggling me was what could be the most genuine impulse for this to begin. Was it going to begin with some of those joyous memories gathering out of my days of puerility to post-adolescence at schoolhouse or those from; ofcourse a very few, but those time in life with which all of us desire to stagnate with—those spanned moments of success when I was outstanding a lot of my tribe standing high among jealous and envying from the deepest of their hearts although trying and felicitating……..ohh just leave it.

Some really easy-going people; simple but thoughtful in most truest manner have a view that no Harry can ever be a friend to Sally……

Did a “why” pop ur brain? Then go and watch the movie for the answer…….meanwhile I just have to say that I feel something more general and much more ‘would/could be acceptable’…….amidst the fact that the most accepted are the most debated too.

So as the movie says its untrue for a Harry and a Sally being friends, the sex thing comes in between; I really as I said had a much more generalized thinking to express and that is, “every relation whatever it may be is the worst mistake anyone commits…the SELF thing comes in between”

If you ask me one good reason, I do have one good answer too. Do recall the best ever relation you made; the one person you think you could relate yourself among the best of the best of your relations. Take a pause……..THINK….recall.

I know you do have one…….someone. I know you have an answer. I know you have someone you think you are a relative to and you will tell me that’s not a mistake. ISN’T IT?

A lot of people went through your mind just now……the best of all best!! And in a hurry you successfully compared one against another….and ended over someone whom you did feel was that someone you could bring before me laughing at me telling; “you were not right.”

But what I succeeded in doing now is that you already realised that a lot of relations you just walked over comparing the advantages of your BESTS with shortcomings of the BETTERS; were in one way or the other; mistakes you did make.

That’s what I’m up with. In my short or long whatever run it may be; I did gain from my vicinity that we are all common under a single act; “We choose the best option……be it a thing or a being……….what matters is the SELF, which should win”

I did feel sometimes why thoughts emerged from within me, why did I speak to myself all those time I really needed someone to speak, all those times I compared my relations……..ohh ohh! I mean options.

Among some of those times I decided to note down these talks; but then I feared every time that if I did so I may probably lose the single true person I could talk flawlessly. The things do have a chance to bend from a zone of “no reason” to a desired aim, to be achieved; and I may come to an end “talking to the real me” and gradually compel that hidden, safe and true myself to talk to me whenever I wanted rather than letting him talk whatever he wished to.

So I made a wish; Yes, not a decision but a wish that, “May this all begin without a real cause”, as I too believe that every cause has a definite effect just as every past determines a future.

Amongst all these confusions, I sometimes thought I would start writing some or the other of these themes but if I did so it was again beginning with a cause when suddenly I felt it began that day when I unopened a book where I read stuffs which never saw an end although they seemed to end in words.

The underpage of the same book read, “I can’t speak but my voice resonates in every sip!”

………….So, I guess I have a desire to be that voice.

The moment I say this, I find myself screwed in my own captivity deviating to a purpose as I carefully notice a desire which I always fear but what I am successful still with is; I’m still letting the myself speak whenever he decides.

……………Optimistic? Yes I’m.

but what was this I was writing all this time…………What the hell was it?????

12 comments:

Phoenix said...

every relation whatever it may be is the worst mistake anyone commits…the SELF thing comes in between

That's a bold statement to make. But the thought experiment that follows ends up convincing the reader for sure. Reminded me of one of my own ones.

Sample this:

I once told a girl I could tell what she was thinking at any given moment. The girl was left perplexed by such an exaggerated claim, but chose to give me a chance and said 'All right, its your world boy. Tell me. What d u think I'm thinkin right now?'
I answered, "You are thinking about thinking such a thing that would be the last thing I'd expect you to think". The best part is, she was honest enough to admit that this was indeed what she was thinking.

The moral is, its nice to know, that we think alike.

“We choose the best option……be it a thing or a being……….what matters is the SELF, which should win”

And this is what I once wrote in my diary:

Of my imaginations. Of the realities around me. Of the historic occurances that have shaped the world into its present form. And of the shape the world happens to take in the tomorrow thats about to come. Of all our legends and myths. Of all our predictions and abstractions. I am, was and shall always remain the protagonist.

Similar thoughts again. I fail to comprehend which one is the generalization of which one. So let's just say, whatever each one of us said, are statements with symbiotic logic endorsement. And its needless to say, I couldn't agree more !

Moving ahead. You said 'The things do have a chance to bend from a zone of “no reason” to a desired aim'.
Happens all the time. Chaos results in order. A flutter of a butterfly's wings here, a mild breeze there, makes sense in a cyclone somewhere else. When we come into this world and acquire mature consciousness, we fail to find reason. But we all end up leading a life of aims.

The reason I'm elaborating so much is the fact that whatever you've posted here, is very thoughtful, and very thought-provoking.

Lovely post. Complicated logic rendered simple through brilliant application of the 'cause-effect' symbiosis. Looking forward to more such 'thought-extravaganzas'.

but what was this I was writing all this time…………What the hell was it?????

Wake up, dude !! You were writing FIRE ! Keep it up..

gaurav said...

Reflection occurs with light,science told me and still it does that,but in thoughts every time a person starts thinking and march ahead towards "doing" there is a reflection with a mirror what you call it a "SELF" yes indeed.

What i feel with the term socializing/innovating/Karma is if you have just started,you start with the most discussed unless one day you end up with something which it self becomes the most talked and you started thinking what "i was doing all the time previously" yes welcome to society ,today you crossed your threshold and this the rule what we have to follow being conscious or even being not.

But the real deal is making a real presence.I have seen many (not too many i admit ) being so dramatic so idealistic in making their remarkable presence in WWW but at the end of the day they come to their own captivity....

so don't you think extracting some moral out of this story would be difficult.. and no prize for the guess the "SELF" and i want to correct it "PERPLEXED SELF" wins again.. and what people write is just a way (my little opinion) to shed away some parts of "SELF" to make a good "PROJECTED SELF" and it's like denying the presence of it and can be distinguished as mind's own way to escape away with all "REAL DEAL"..

But Good writing never "d'i'es" but "d'o'es"...

Mind it i=I(SELF) comes in 'dies' but O = "others" comes in 'does'... always..

So while writing whatever you think it doesn't matter much that
it might matter in case you read it so do that ... read it,it's yours.. and certainly you will extract some of very reasonable thoughts out of "No reason" which was never been possible while writing... and certainly end up cultivating them.

GOOD LUCK...

Raman said...

boring !!complicated .

chaitanya said...

@(^!^)........
thats the most genuine critic i ever got.....thanks
i will attend it seriously

Unknown said...

who is ur drm gal?chote...........

kngoswami said...

i'm not sure.probably i'm incompetent enough to comment.
i read it several times,but it needed a deep concentration out of me to ,though partially,understand it.


sometimes when i think about myself and the world around me,i find that i could never be happy.i complain a lot.regarding my situations.i would look at examples of people whom i consider to be happy,you obviously being one of them.and what i discover is that it is the self that comes between me and my happiness.i never have been able to enjoy my life to the fullest,probably because of the prejudices,the preconceptions and reservations that i nurse in my mind;something any thinking mind wud do.maybe i m not always wrong,but life would have been a lot more different,had the self thing not been that predominant.

brilliant piece of work ,man!!!you keep on amazing me...

uma shankar gupta said...

I don't how Ashish writes such pieces.
Well Ashish what you write is way beyond my capability.
I can only help you by attracting better readers who may understand and appreciate your text.
keep writing best of luck

chaitanya said...

@kngoswami
heyy u think someone is happier...the one feels the same for some else...then this person again has someone whom he thinks is the happiest person in the world....did u remember that famous dialog from "pursuit of happyness".."there was something different about all those people out there....they all looked happy...why couldn't i"

and then the movie goes on the foundation that "happyness can just be pursued...."

kngoswami said...

i know wat u'd written in ur blog had nothing to do with happiness. . . .i just got carried away on my own.
i thought the self thing wud apply to this thing as well.

i just have one question: wat does the heading actually mean?does that mean that you just went on writing and forgot the time??

chaitanya said...

@kngoswami
u flared a lot of bubbles asking that question bro..
when i posted it for the first time i read it.......i felt kind of confused....nothing was linked...as u must have felt too..but i remember all those times i wrote it i was too far from the concern of time....

when i edited it some days later..i really just added the query what u see at the end...
but in this long long mechanism......when i tried to recall when i did actually begin; all i could recall was that my wrist watch had both its hands pointing to 12.........but i forgot what was it....day or night...completely

jain said...

your way of expression has filled me with sense of dejavu and made me reminiscent of my childhood days.kudos to your effort and plaudits for your ability to transform your(our)experience in ink

kngoswami said...

optimist??

i don't think it was just that.
actually it was real..
that's how things are...ya.
i never thought like that