Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Somewhere...Somethings

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The thought has been feeling arbitrary for some time.
Absurd!
At times…Thoughtless. Always won’t stand wrong either.

Whenever this thought observes me at peace it finds an inability to form something.
It finds a blank, it stops to notice and then it gets confirmed that it’s a blank. And whenever it stops I am lost. I am lost even when I don’t stop.
Seems to me a destination of some kind.
There has been restlessness for a time so long and it feels I am getting immune to it. Rather it doesn't feel anything.

I seek answers but I don’t strive for them.
Tends towards never!
Letting things happen to you doesn't seem such a good idea. The moment again is so instantaneous.
I feel nowhere. Delayed!

I search for places… People too!
I don’t know why I search these. I have a hope that answers may be there however.
I select and it comes out to be so wrong.
Has been some time… feels like going somewhere.
Going away!
Somewhere.

0 comments: